The tour includes historic interiors of the 1st and 2nd floors of the Imperial Palace and the 1st floor of the Marian Tower with valuable furnishings from the 14th–19th centuries (Courtiers Hall, Knights Hall with the St. Nicholas Chapel, Marian Tower Courtyard, Karlštejn Castle Deanery, Emperor´s Bedchamber with the St. Wenceslas Chapel,...
The Great Tower View (basic tour)
Upper floors of the Great Tower WITHOUT the visit of the Chapel of the Holy Cross. What will you see? Stairway with Gothic wallpaintings, former guardroom and armoury and an exclusive view from the highest point of the castle. The tour is organised with guide only!
Photogallery of the 3rd tour
|1. 10.-31. 12||closed|
|1. 1-30. 4.||closed|
Guided tour only
- Category Price
- Adults 25 up to 64 years 190 CZK
- Seniors 65+ 150 CZK
- Youth 18 up to 24 years 150 CZK
- Persons with disabilities with valid identification card/certificate 150 CZK
- Children 6 up to 17 years 80 CZK
- Children under 5 years free
- Person accompanying a disabled person free
- Person accompanying a school group of 15 pupils/students free
- Tour guide accompanying a group of at least 15 persons free
- Free single NPÚ tickets free
- Free family NPÚ tickets free
- NPÚ-card free
- „Náš člověk“-card* free
- Journalist with press accreditation* free
- * Offer available for cardholder only
Both most valuable and impressive rooms of this medieval castle with original and unique decoration. What will you see? Eastern wing of the Imperial Palace, the 2nd floor of the Marian Tower with the Church of the Virgin Mary and the St. Catherine Chapel, the Great Tower – stairway with original medieval wall painting decoration, Lapidarium...